2022-1Q: [CRM] Clickatell Auto Response Addition
An interface to capture reply message has been implemented for the new Clickatell Platform.
The three functions are:
(1) Capturing STOP/END/CANCEL/UNSUBSCRIBE/QUIT message will disable SMS flag in SIMPLer
(2) Capturing SUBSCRIBE message will re-enable SMS flag in SIMPLer
Fig 1: Disable / enable SMS flag
(3) Capturing any other messages will send back the default reply message to customer (if configured)
Fig 2: Default reply to customer
Messages coming into SIMPler will be written under the SMS Log.
Fig 3: SMS Log
To make use of this feature it needs to be configured at 3 levels:
1. Clickatell level: set Endpoint / Username / Password
Fig 4: Clickatell: set Endpoint / Username / Password
2. In SIMPLer: set Username / Password as above + default reply message
Fig 5: SIMPLer: set Username / Password as above + default reply message
Published Date: 1-april-2022