2019-4Q: API Integration: Zhone - Connect ACS
A new API integration has been added to enhance the triggers functionality.
"CONNECT-ACS is part of DZS-CONNECTION software suite. CONNECT-ACS is a TR-069 Automatic Configuration Server to manage DASAN Zhone Solution (DZS) and third party CPEs."
Triggered based interface for remote APIs is documented under below link:
To make use of this feature:
1. Navigate to Triggers page
2. Add 'DZS Connect ACS'
Fig 2. Setting up DZS Connect ACS
Following are fields:
- API_HOST - API URL to use for submitting calls.
- API_USER - API username as set on ACS
- API_PASSWORD- API password as set on ACS
- Fail_Notification_Email - email address where failed communication alert emails should be sent
- Filename - name to use for a log file
- Overnight_Synchronization - synchronize all entries in overnight maintenance window
- Specified_Gateway_Numbers_Only - execute trigger only for specified gateways
Useful link to WiKi:
Published Date: 21/Nov/2019
Change History Log:
Contact Azotel Support:
Need more help? Save time by creating a maintenance ticket to Azotel through your instance.